Info and rules - Hatelier Garda Home
THE HOUSE RULES
first of all, welcome!
In welcoming you, let us remind you that this is an Apartment Complex with a set of Rules that are binding by law. You will find one copy in every room.
We take this opportunity to give you some useful info.
- CHECK-IN is done at the Enjoy Garda Hotel (just 100 m from Hatelier, Via Venezia, 26 in Peschiera del Garda) from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. If you arrive before 3 p.m. you can leave your luggage at the hotel. If you arrive after 10:00 pm, please notify us by telephone. The reception is still open 24 hours on 24.
- CHECK-OUT must be not later than 11 a.m. Should you need it, we have a luggage deposit at the Enjoy Garda Hotel that you can use for free. Check-in cannot be before 3 p.m.
- In the Sugo Italian Restaurant, at the Enjoy Garda Hotel, the BREAKFAST is served from 7 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., dinner from 7 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- We remind you that SILENCE OBSERVANCE, as provided for by the Rules, goes from 1 to 3 p.m., and from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. during work days; from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. during weekends.
- Clean the stove and WASH AS USED FOR COOKING are not among the duties of the housekeeper, please provide independently; otherwise, may apply for extra cleaning expenses.
- SEPARATE COLLECTION is in force in Peschiera del Garda, and all must comply (transgressors will be fined). Under the kitchen sink, you will find cans for the collection of green and organic waste, while on the balcony there are those for paper, glass and plastic. Thank you for your cooperation!
- The apartment is covered by our WI-FI CONNECTION. To access, ask reception for login and password.
- There are available TWO GARAGE, reserved for the apartments’ guests; should they be taken, or should you prefer to park at road level, you can use theEnjoy Garda Hotel PARKING lot at no extra charge.
- YOU CANNOT SMOKE in the apartment, but can do so on the balcony. Should they smell smoke, the cleaning ladies will have to air the premises, leaving the windows open when they leave, something we would rather not do for safety reasons.
- At check out, please inform us of ANY DAMAGES to furniture or utensil inside the apartment. As soon as you vacate the apartment, our housekeeper makes sure you have left it as we have consigned it to you; should this not be the case, on the back you will find a list of the costs you will incur. These sums could also be charged after your departure. Much better to check things together.
- We also remind you that, though we love animals, they are not allowed in these apartments. We are not equipped to accommodate ANIMALS.